Friday 17 February 2012

Hantverket

An old collegue of mine also has a shop, and he makes cool stuff put of wood, metal and leather. Patrik is a keen researcher and right now he is attending a course in metalwork. As you can see he is quite an artist, I  love his stuff and hope too see more of him in the future! Finish is everything to this man, and his skills makeme green of envy.
Patrik is a very thorough researcher and craftsman, which is something I highly appreciate and I am looking forward to getting my early 16th century belt that I have ordered (not in the one in the photo, but it will look similar). You can find his webbshop Hantverket (the hand craft) here! And yes, there is information in English too, now I just hope he will make a Facebookpage too so I can brag even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment